Friday, January 11, 2013

Claire Allyn Melton

It's been the busiest 2012, I'm gonna attempt to catch up and start 2013 blogging again due to the tremendous pleas from out of town friends and family to stay connected.
I left off in 2011 much pregnant with Claire. She was born January 11, 2012. Easiest best delivery possible (it was an induction) and she turned out to be the easiest, sweetest, cutest baby girl. 7# and 19 inches. Just PERFECT. I can recall every detail just like it was yesterday. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!  She wasn't named until we looked at her. We could not decide on a name. All during pregnancy and labor we were throwing out names and as soon as we saw her we knew (with help and encouragement from Dr. Cole).


Claire and Lily's baby pictures are so much alike. Lily was just the sweetest thing at the hospital and has adjusted quiet well to her role as a big sis. She was a little whinier than usual for about a week and then it was if she never existed without Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment