Friday, July 24, 2009
Moving on down...
On Wednesday I had another doctor appointment... Everything is still going great! Lily is moving down from what I can tell (I can breathe a bit easier now) and her kicking/punching is really, really strong! I can't believe it's down to 25 DAYS now (approximately)!! This pregnancy has really flown by! I can't wait till my next/last sonogram in a few weeks. Ya'll be praying that she is in the right position and for a SMOOTH delivery :) The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to meet our Lily and see who she looks like. Nesting and resting has taken over all my "hobbies" and spare time. I think every cabinet/drawer/closet in my house has been cleaned out and organized at least once now! I will try to post more pics next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness...I can't believe you're about to be a mom! That is so exciting! Happy late birthday by the way! Hope it was a good one!
ReplyDelete