Friday, July 17, 2009

Swelling, growing & countdown...

Today I had to finally remove my wedding ring. I was worried I would wake up and it would be stuck! It does still fit but I think i'm going to play it safe and keep it off. Lily has got to be growing at least a half a pound per week now because my stomach is getting bigger by the week and she is quickly losing moving space (kicking my lungs and punching my bladder). I can see her movement on the outside of my stomach and it is so amazing but getting uncomfortable :) Me and Allen are now getting to count down the days instead of the months now!! 32 DAYS!! My next doctor appointment is this Wednesday, July 22nd. I then begin my once a week appointments! Sleep is getting more difficult but I just keep thinking it may be God's way of preparing me for the many many many sleepless nights ahead :) I'm still working and hope to be able to continue working until Lily decides to make her debut. I've been resting a WHOLE lot after work though. The anticipation is increasing everyday now! My first baby shower is on the 26th in the Delta (I can't wait to see everyone, its been awhile!). I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment