Monday, November 30, 2009
Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Off To Work I Go...
I've been off work for a full 3 months now with Lily and I'm so sad about leaving her and going back to work. This has got to be the hardest decision I've had to make. Praise God I have a wonderful woman who has become like a second mom to me that is going to be keeping Lily in her home! I am so thankful for Debbie Aven, she is making this EXTREMELY difficult transition easier for me to bear. I know that Lily will be in the best hands and will get so much attention and loving from Deb and little Aven (Debs 3 yr old granddaughter). I pray that Lily will be just as good for Deb as she has been for me the past few months. Lily is too smart and already has separation anxiety when I leave her. Well, it's late and I better get to sleep I have a VERY EMOTIONAL day tomorrow. When you read this blog please say a little prayer for me and keep me in your prayers the next few weeks...especially those of you who have already experienced what I'm about to tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stacy, Leaving a litte 6 week old to go back to work was extrememly hard and very emotional for me as well. I wish that I had more time at home with her, so be very thankful for your 3 months. I can image though that the longer you are home, the harder it will be to go back. And it doesn't really get any easier. I think your emotions just sort of go numb. You will be fine. You're a tropper and Lily is in good hands. I will be thinking and praying for you this week. It will be hard, but you'll make it. If you need anything, please call. I'm going through the same things that you are.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for your prayers. starting a new job was very hectic and busy so it did help a tiny bit, i still want to cry when i think about leaving her next week again....please keep on praying for me and i will for you too!
ReplyDelete