This year we went to Allen's family in Moorhead on Thanksgiving Day and we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday in Grenada. I was in such a hurry and trying to pack up the entire house along with all the food that I forgot my camera Thursday when we went to Allen's family so I didn't get pictures this year :( We had fun and of course ate WAY TOO MUCH. Our nieces and nephews are also growing way too fast! Here are some pics from my family's get together Saturday. We have 4 baby girls under the age of 2 yrs so it was so much fun playing with them and loving on them! Lily has been such a mama's baby lately, she was slow to warm up to Allen's family; however, by the time Saturday rolled around she was jumping into everyones arms at Mama's house! A special thanks to my sweet cousin Rachael for keeping Lily happy for me all day Saturday! She loved all the attention & lovin!
Camden
Nana, Kendall, & Camden
Jessica & Rachael
No comments:
Post a Comment