Wednesday, December 23, 2009
4 Month Check-Up & Shots
Lily had her 4 month check-up along with the dreaded shots yesterday. She did MUCH better this time; she got over it a lot faster! Praise the Lord! I don't think I could handle the drama of the first round of shots again. Allen was able to come again to this appointment so it made it easier on me (I could just step out of the room until the shots were over, then run in to soothe her). Lily weighs 12.6 lbs and was 22.25 inches long. The NP said that she was just where she was suppose to be weight wise; however, was a little bit below average in her height. She assured us it was just fine and nothing to worry about. We got the o.k. to start cereal so this weekend we will probably start it. I can't believe she is old enough already to begin eating cereal- where does the time go?! Will be posting Christmas pictures soon! Hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment