Today our sweet angel is 8 MONTHS OLD!!!! We can't believe how fast time is flying. She is the joy of our life and the stealer of our sleep but I don't know what we would do without her! Today Deb and Aven had an honorary tea party to celebrate her 8 month. Deb caught some really cute pictures and I can't wait to post them. Aven also has a HUGE bouncy blowup castle and we all played in it this afternoon. Yes, me and Christy even got in it and both fell out on our heads trying to climb out of it (literally) :) I'm so blessed that I have such an amazing, loving lady taking care and teaching Lily everyday when I'm at work. I don't know what I would do without Deb (and sweet Aven, Lily adores Aven). Lily is about to start creeping/crawling any day now. She is pulling up on everything and is eating table food. She is stuck on breast milk and will NOT drink formula, water or juice. It is wearing me out! She is sooooo very verbal and is imitating things we do and say! So cute! That is all this sleep deprived mama can think to post right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are planning on attending Double Decker in Oxford on Saturday if it doesn't rain and if it does rain then me, mama (aka NANA), and Lily are going shopping :)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Lily 8 Months
Today our sweet angel is 8 MONTHS OLD!!!! We can't believe how fast time is flying. She is the joy of our life and the stealer of our sleep but I don't know what we would do without her! Today Deb and Aven had an honorary tea party to celebrate her 8 month. Deb caught some really cute pictures and I can't wait to post them. Aven also has a HUGE bouncy blowup castle and we all played in it this afternoon. Yes, me and Christy even got in it and both fell out on our heads trying to climb out of it (literally) :) I'm so blessed that I have such an amazing, loving lady taking care and teaching Lily everyday when I'm at work. I don't know what I would do without Deb (and sweet Aven, Lily adores Aven). Lily is about to start creeping/crawling any day now. She is pulling up on everything and is eating table food. She is stuck on breast milk and will NOT drink formula, water or juice. It is wearing me out! She is sooooo very verbal and is imitating things we do and say! So cute! That is all this sleep deprived mama can think to post right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are planning on attending Double Decker in Oxford on Saturday if it doesn't rain and if it does rain then me, mama (aka NANA), and Lily are going shopping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment