Lily had her first "road trip" (her longest trip in the car; 5 hours) to New Orleans this past weekend! She had so much fun and I found out she LOVES to travel as much as I do. Me, Christy, Aven, and Lily all went down to Louisiana to watch Jeri finish the 1/2 marathon. The girls enjoyed strolling all over downtown New Orleans and around the beautiful City Park (where the race ended). We stayed in the Hilton Riverside which sits right on the Mississippi River and was conveniently located by the Boardwalk. It was a whirlwind trip (not enough time to do everything we wanted to) but we had a great time and as always in NOLA had some great food. I can't wait to plan the next road trip with Lily. (I was horrible at taking pictures on this trip. I did bring my camera to the park and was able to take a few shots.)

Congrats Jeri!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment