Monday, August 1, 2011

July Flew By!

A few memorable events in July....
4th of July Celebrations- We started with a Saturday July 2nd Fourth celebration at mama's house with ALL the family plus some friends and had a wonderful time playing with the kids, eating, and catching up. I wish I would've had my camera :( We spent the 4th with Allen's family in Moorhead playing in the pool and eating great food! Again, no camera=no pictures :(
My 28th Birthday- I can honestly say every birthday has been better than the last! I'm so very blessed with amazing friends and family and have never been more joyful, happy, at peace, and content. Great lunch with the girls, flowers from Allen, sweet sweet cards from loved ones, chocolate cupcakes, presents, and dinner with my family on my special day. Followed by a weekend hanging out with friends to top it all off! Can't say enough and preggo brain has taken over and I know I've left out other special details...Will have to add to this as I think of them :)
Back to the Beach- Me and Allen had a great getaway July 28th back to the beach for some wonderful time together. Mama kept Lily for us and she was spoiled rotten when we returned home. Allen met his father Friday for a deep sea fishing trip while I hit the outlet mall and beach/pool for some R&R! Great trip and enjoyed our one on one time together even though Lily was greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment