Monday, September 5, 2011
Labor Day Weekend = Extra Work and Potty Bootcamp!
I'm so happy to be typing right now that my Lily is now POTTY TRAINED!!! No more diapers (at least until January when Melton Girl #2 debuts). After 2 FULL LONG days of prayers, PATIENCE, persistence, accidents, discipline, hissyfits, tears, a few grey hairs and more PATIENCE and persistence.....It finally clicked with Lily that diapers were no longer an option and she HAD to use the toilet. She is telling me when she needs to go and we have been all day accident free!!! I hope she does this well at BB's tomorrow (although I know she probably will because don't all children usually do better for others than they do you?!). WhooHOO another "battle" won and a VERY VERY proud, now happy toddler made it through also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment