Monday, September 5, 2011

Lily's 2nd Birthday




I still can't believe August 22nd my tiny little baby girl turned 2! She is the joy of our life and we had so much fun celebrating with friends and family. Lily has been obsessed with horses for sometime now so it just seemed fair to have a "horsey" birthday party. She called them
"C-C's" for awhile. Never thought in a million years I would plan a horse birthday party for MY little girl....but she loves them so we went with it. My sweet friend from work Stephanie Cosby has grown up with horses her whole life and she brought a horse to Lily's birthday party for "horsy rides". Lily was so excited when she saw the horse and loved petting it; however, did not want to ride it :( go figure!! Here are a few pictures from that great, hot, humid day (thanks to Nana for getting some pictures)!

party girl getting her "lips" on before the party (she loves her some chapstick)

cardboard barn I made for the kiddos












No comments:

Post a Comment