Thursday, October 15, 2009
Growing too fast...
I am having so much fun with Lily; enjoying every second with her before I have to go back to work November 16th. She is growing so fast! She has really discovered her hands/arms this week and is so cute watching her arms move and bringing her fingers to her mouth. She just "talks" (coos) all the time when she is awake and she smiles a whole lot! She really is a happy baby. Sleeping at night is still hit and miss but I think my body has finally become use to "broken" sleep (waking every few hours). Allen is still such a proud daddy and can't wait to get home to her in the afternoons. We are so blessed. Words just can't describe how amazing it is being a mommy! Today me and Lily took a trip to the delta for lunch with the girls at work. She slept most of the time but eventually woke up to "talk" and smile a little bit. I had such a good time catching up with the girls. I have missed them so much! Mrs. Sandra made me a delicious chocolate cake (i don't know the name of it but it is so00 sinful). Thanks so much Mrs. Sandra, I just finished another piece of it! We have our 2 month doctor visit next Wed. so I'll let y'all know how it goes! Can't believe she is almost 2 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment