Saturday, October 24, 2009

Supergirl vs Snow White

I have had so much fun the past few weeks searching over 1.2 million baby halloween costumes! The first time I saw the Snow White bunting I knew Lily would be the perfect princess with her black hair and snow white skin. I was so excited about it and when Allen came home from work I couldn't wait to show him what "I" had decided for her. Little did I know that he would have an opinion about this also :) He had been searching too! He decided that he wanted her to be Supergirl, which came as no surprise to me (for those of you that don't know he has been obsessed with Superman since he was a little boy).....SO....on this first minor decision as Lily's parents we could not compromise and HAD to get both :) I think Snow White will win out though for the actual day (both outfits were labeled newborn but of course were HUGE on her and Snow White fit a little better)!



No comments:

Post a Comment