Today Lily had her 2 month doctor appointment complete with her first round of vaccinations. I had mixed emotions all the way up there and tried to hold back tears. But, after some encouragement from my friend Jennifer I just knew everything was going to be fine. And it was, until they gave her the shots. I'm so thankful Allen was able to come and that we didn't have to do the dreaded "hold em down" thing this time. She did not calm down quickly after the shots and I squalled right along with her! Good news is that Lily is 10lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long and still healthy!
I'm already DREADING the next round of shots! The shots so far have made her little legs swollen and red and a few minutes ago she woke up and just cried her little self back to sleep (once again I cried along with her while trying to soothe her and do everything imaginable to not touch her legs). I PRAY this day gets better ASAP or me and Lily will be drowning in a river of tears!
No comments:
Post a Comment