It has been EXTREMELY cold the past week! Colder than I ever remember; in the teens most of the week! We got a light snow here and I wanted to get a picture of Lily out in the snow; however, it was just TOO COLD to get out in it! Due to the icy/snowy weather, I was able to get off work (because no one wants to get out in the freezing cold to come to therapy) Thursday. I have enjoyed staying in and warm this past week... lots of hot chocolate & snuggle time! My sweet baby has grown so much! I can't believe she is 4 months old already! She loves "talking", blowing "raspberries", and sticking her fists (as well as anything else thats in her hands) in her mouth! She is now eating a few carrots, bananas, & peaches as well as her cereal. She sits unsupported for a few seconds before losing her balance. She is doing so good with Deb while I'm at work. She loves little Aven (Deb's 3 yr old granddaughter) and will soon be chasing her around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment