Thursday, August 13, 2009
Any day now...
This past Monday I experienced some false labor pains. Nothing really painful, just uncomfortable contractions. I stayed home from work and rested and they went away. I went to the doctor again yesterday and she wants to see me again on Monday. I have made a little "progress" :) HOPEFULLY we will have another ultrasound on Monday so we can see about how big Lily is and her position (we were suppose to have one yesterday, but she wanted to wait until Monday). The anticipation and excitement is driving me crazy! The waiting (here at the end) has to be the hardest part of pregnancy I've experienced so far! We have our bags packed for the hospital and everything here ready for when Lily comes home. I can't wait to see how perfect and beautiful she will be and who she will look like. I really hope the next post will contain pictures of our sweet baby girl!!! Please continue to keep us all in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment