Thursday, August 6, 2009
Final countdown...hopefully
I went to the doctor again yesterday (once a week appointments make the time left fly by!) and everything was still going good. Hopefully, next week we will have another ultrasound so we can tell more about Lily (weight, size, position, etc.). No dilation yet, but the doctor says that can change really fast! Going by the August 18th due date, we have approximately 12 days left! Our bags are packed and I have washed EVERYTHING that is going to touch Lily in Dreft! This past week I have gained 2 more pounds (I think mostly from fluid and all the baby shower cake)! I have officially hit the "miserable" stage; work is getting harder, walking slower, sleeping is difficult, and I'm trying to be very careful not to drop anything for fear of having to bend over and pick it up!! So, needless to say, I really, really want Lily to come on her due date :) Many people have told me that with their first baby they have gone over their due date :( Hopefully, I will not! I have one last shower this Saturday in Grenada; I will post pictures soon! Please keep praying for a smooth delivery and that Lily Grace will be a healthy, happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment