I can't begin to tell you how happy just looking at Lily makes me and Allen. My friends & family who were already parents tried to explain to me how this would feel and words just aren't enough :) My sweet co-worker Sandra kept trying to tell me about this love that I would feel. She said it would just be overwhelming and amazing! IT IS!!! I thank God everyday for allowing us to experience this wonderful blessing and pray that He will guide us in being the best parents for Lily.
If it is possible, Lily is already a daddy's girl and has her daddy WRAPPED around her lil finger!
Sleeping in daddy's lap
Looking at mama wondering why in the world she put down to bed? (its only 2 a.m.). She is such an alert baby! Content but alert.
Stacy,
ReplyDeleteLily is SO beautiful! I love her head full of black hair! I've never seen such a cute newborn! Congrats! Maybe Jackson can take Lily on a date one day!