On Saturday I was given the neatest, cutest baby shower in Oxford. It was held at Holli's Sweet Tooth (a candy shop on the square). The atmosphere was great and the food was amazing! It was so much fun! Such a great location for a baby shower. And once again, my car was loaded down with gifts! I hope Lily will fit in her room! We definitely will not have to buy one thing when she gets here and she will have plenty of toys and books to keep her busy! I can't believe that we only have approximately 16 days left!!
The Hostesses
The preggo girls!
My sisters
Jennifer & Me
Becky, Camden, & Mama (Nana)
Tiffany & Me
Me & Deb
Christy & Me
I was so happy that baby Cooper and Camden could come to the shower! Cooper and Camden are the sweetest babies! They are only about 1 month apart! As you can see below, Camden really wanted to get her hands on Cooper :)
Cooper, Camden, & Nana

They gave Camden a baby ice cream cone to chew on :)
Cooper is ALWAYS all smiles when I see him!
Nana and Camden
Sorry I didn't make it to the shower! I hope we can get together soon!
ReplyDelete