Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lily Grace Melton

On Saturday August 22, 2009 Lily was born at 1:47 pm weighing 7 lb and 19.75 '' long. Words cannot describe how we feel about this precious baby. We are overwhelmed with love and joy! The whole experience was indescribable! Finally meeting Lily was such an exciting day for us! She is just the prettiest, sweetest thing that we have ever seen! I can't believe that she is mine! It is 3 a.m. and all I can do is stare at her. Allen is such a proud daddy! He has been such an amazing husband and father throughout this whole experience. He is so good with Lily (he started changing diapers in the hospital and pulling the "2nd night shift" the first night we were home). I'm dreading next week when he goes back to work. We are having so much fun (even with the lack of sleep)! 















1 comment: